
President Barack Obama Civil Rights Policy was very well thoughted out, but their were somethings I agree with and disagree with. One of the things I agree with was Combat Employment Discrimination. I think that woman should have the right to get payed the same amount of money that a man gets payed. A man and a woman are both humans that have the same qualities and standards that goes up and down. For example, if I'm a woman that wants to do construction work that I'm good at and goes on a job interview, and a man walks in and what's the same job, that he sucks at the company would go with him then me, becuase he's more manly for it and that a woman wouldn't be able to handle it. This is what I think.
One of the things I disagree with was Expand Adoption Rights. I think it would be weird for a child to be adopted by gay or lesbian couples. Yes, it doesn't matter, as long as the child is loved and is being taking care of, but the child will become confuse and will think it's ok to be with their opposite sex. I think if your a girl you should be with a boy and if your a boy your should be with a girl, we don't need people to confuse the world. I'm not agaisnt gay or lesbian couples,but it would just not seem right. For example, say I'm adopted by a gay or lesbian couple, I would feel confuse and it would be weird for me to live with them. This is what I think.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
President Barack Obama Civil Rights Policy
Posted by Nettie at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment