
During this essay I will be writing about stress. First, I will be writing about what stress is and what causes stress. Then, I will be writing about how to handle stress in a positive and negative way. Lastly, I will be writing about what are some type of stress I and young people have and what are the type for stress females and male teenagers.
Stress is what you feel when you have to handle more than you are used to. Stress also means to struggle. Someone or something that causes mental or emotional stain. Stress can cause such symptoms as raised blood pressure or depression. Stress is a horrible thing to go through. People struggling, worrying, having to much on their plate(in a emotional way) causes stress.
You can handle stress in a positive way by staying calm and not having things or people stress you out. If somebody or something is stressing you out annoy the things or just go to a quite and peaceful place. You can handle stress in a negative way by letting stress get to you and not handling stress in the correct way. Another thing that's a negative way to handle stress is not being calm about things that's making you stress.
Some stress for me is to much homework and peer pressure. To much homework makes me stress because I hate doing lots of homework that takes the whole day up. Peer pressure makes me stress, because I don't want no one pressuring me to do something that I'm not comfortable with or don't want to do. Young people might have stress with their homework, with family, with getting in trouble all the time, their education, and much more stressful things. The type of stress female teenagers have is peer pressurer. The type of stress male teenagers have is rejecting.
In conclusion, stress is strain, anxiety, worrying, tension, treuma, hassle, and pressure. You can always handle stress in different type of ways. I handle stress by going to a peaceful place or listening to music. Everyone has stress and everyone handlings it in different ways.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Stress
Posted by Nettie at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment