Biggie Smalls
Title: Juicy lyrics
Intro:
Yeah, this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me
I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that lived above the
Buildings that I was hustlin' in front of that called the police on
Me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughters,
And all the #!*%!~ in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?
Verse One:
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade
Born center, the opposite of a winner
I'm blowin' up like you thought I would
Call the crib, same number same hood
It's all good
My Response
The song is about how biggie smalls and all the other black people stuggling to make a living. It's also about what he did before he start selling drugs and what he did when he start selling drugs. The impact and influence that this song may have on society and young people is to f word all the people that saids you can't do nothing and to also do that same thing to people that got you in trouble. It's also telling people that it's ok to smoke weed, because somepeople look up to him and will think it's ok to smoke weed and to sale drugs, because he did to make a living, and if he did to make a living they can too.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Critical Analysis of Hip-Hop
Posted by Nettie at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
First, you only need about five lines from the song. Do not post the entire song. Secondly, edit your work for clarity. Make sure it makes sense and is understandable.
Post a Comment