CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Open Ceremony Assignment

1. What was your virtue "held dear" during the Circle of Lights?
My virtue during the Circle of Lights was listen.

2. In what ways have you held dear your virtue?
I held dear to my virtue by listening to my teachers doing class and making sure I don't talk alot during class time, so I will be able to listen to the assignment we have to do.

3. What did your family members share with you during the Walk of Faith?
My mother share with me about how happy she was having a smart, nice, wonderful, caring daughter and that she was proud of me, during the Walk of Faith.

4. What words were shared by parents or teachers which resonated with you?
The words that were shared by parents, family members and teachers were that all parents was happy for everyone there and talked about their own kid(s). Family members were coming up and talking about education, how important it is, why we should stay in school, and the teachers were doing the same.

5. What memories of yours standout from the event?
I thought out of my memories the Circle of Lights standout from all of the events.

0 comments: